Intercultural weddings: Do’s and Don’ts
So, they popped the question, but you’re from two different cultural backgrounds. How will you incorporate both cultures on your big day and meet family expectations? From the guest list to the wedding ceremony, we’re exploring the best ways to avoid culture clash and navigate intercultural weddings.
In this episode
- We’re tapping into our experiences and opinions to explore another controversial topic in the world of dating and relationships.
- How do two people from different cultural backgrounds find wedding day bliss?
- Setting ground rules with your parents to fulfill your dream wedding and their expectations.
- How to avoid culture clash on your wedding day. We’re diving into traditions, languages, customs and more. What are the dos and don’ts?
- Our hosts share their vision for their wedding days with their respective partners. Unpacking traditional and non-traditional wedding days.