Healing after a breakup
How can you live your best single life? Tenika from unattached and unbothered joins the hosts of BAE podcast to discuss how to heal after a breakup. Discover her movement to empower the single woman and teach them how to hear their own voice again.
- How do you heal and make yourself ready to date others after a breakup?
- Why working on the relationship with yourself can improve other relationships?
- How to stay positive through dating/societal standards
- How can others support you during a breakup
- Does self-love mean no dating?
- Can you date yourself while dating other people?
- How do you know when you’re ready to date again or get into a relationship?
- Get comfortable with spending time with yourself and introspect after a breakup
- Get clear on your non-negotiables with future partners
- Set boundaries for people’s commentary on your life decisions
- unattached and unbothered on Youtube
- Follow unattached and unbothered on Instagram
- Follow Tenika on Instagram