Dating Apps 101
Dating apps can be exciting, nerve-wracking and overwhelming all at the same time. But what if you could get inside the male brain to learn more about what they’re thinking when they’re on apps. This week on the podcast we welcome Alex, a British Expat living in Toronto who is well-versed in the world of dating apps.
He’s giving you his best advice on how to thrive on dating apps and sharing all of his cringe-worthy dating app stories.
Grab your glass of wine, take a shot, and let’s dive in.
- Bumble, Hinge, Tinder and more – What apps should you be swiping on
- From the male perspective – what are women doing wrong on dating apps
- How to present yourself on apps to find the type of relationship you’re looking for
- What are the red flags to look out for on dating apps
- How to make app dating part of your lifestyle
- How to avoid app burnout (it’s a real thing)
- Be strategic with the pictures you choose for your dating profile (Alex shares the top picture faux-pas to avoid)
- Foodie? Traveler? Who isn’t. Write an original personal bio that isn’t yawn-worthy
- Don’t invest too early, pace yourself when swiping
- Fit app dates into your lifestyle – avoid disappointment if your date is a flake
- Women may have the advantage on dating apps – but with great power, comes great responsibility 😉